Saturday, September 19, 2009

Joseph's Nursery

We have been working on Joseph's nursery since we were 21 weeks pregnant. Joe really did a great job getting the nursery set up for our little boy! He put up the bead board and painted all himself. We used lime green and light blue with a frog theme. We used some nursery rhymes that my mom cross stitched when she was pregnant with me to decorate the walls. ( so special) I love to sit in there and rock and read to Joseph. It is such a fun room (probably my favorite in the house). The final touches were made today. Now all we need is him to decide to make his debut. I cant wait for him to see it! Thanks Joe for working so hard. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is adorable!! And I am, too, waiting anxiously for my little Baby Joeseph!! I can't wait to hold him!!
    Love you, T-

    ReplyDelete